Effective solution for skin problems
Healthy microflora is extremely important for your skin. They provide natural resistance and optimal protection. Your skin is put under great pressure by changing weather conditions and harsh hygiene and skin care products. If your skin flora is damaged, you may experience a range of problems or undesirable effects. Some illnesses also affect the skin, and these symptoms can get worse if the skin flora is not healthy.
Unhealthy skin flora or a poor moisture balance can lead to the following problems:
- Perspiration odours due to the increased numbers of odour-producing bacteria
- Acne due to increased numbers of the Propionibacterium acnes bacteria which produces irritants in the pores, leading to spots
- Bacterial infections in both healthy and damaged skin (wounds) due to increased numbers of bacteria such as Staphylococcus and Streptococcus
- Fungal infections caused by excess moisture that encourage the growth of fungi
- Exacerbated symptoms of illnesses, including rashes, itching and infected wounds resulting from psoriasis, allergies and eczema