- Cleans quickly and effortlessly.
- Is safe to use on all washable surfaces.
- Cleans without streaks.
- Neutral pH.
- Greatly reduces the risk of bad smells, biofilm, allergens and harmful germs.
- Leaves a fresh scent.
PIP Lite Floor Scrub is a probiotic floor cleaner suitable for cleaning all water-resistant floors using a floor scrubber dryer. The lasting effects of probiotics significantly reduce the risk of biofilm formation.
Suitable for use as a cleaning agent for surfaces and instruments in the food sector under HACCP principles, as far as the application instructions are fully respected. Dilute as indicated and rinse away with plenty of water until a neutral pH is obtained.
Suggested Areas of Application:
Kitchen, Appliances, Bathrooms, Toilets, Showers, Floors, Counters, Carpet Stains, Windows & Mirrors, Tables & Chairs; Leather furniture, Pet cages/areas.
WITH SPRAY BOTTLE:
Dilution 4% = 10 ml of product per 250 ml of water.
- Dilute the product in the spray bottle with water, first fill with water, then add product
- Very sparingly spray the surface to be cleaned.
- As required, (for heavily soiled areas) clean additionally with sponge.
- Wipe dry with an absorbent cloth (microfibre).
WITH BUCKET AND CLOTH:
Dilution 0.5% = 5 ml of product per litre of water.
- Fill the bucket with water and add the product.
- Clean the material in the usual way.
WITH PREMOISTENED WIPES:
Dilution 0.5 % = 5 ml of product per litre of water.
- Fill a basin with 1 litre of water.
- Add the product.
- This dilution can moisten 15 wipes.
- Clean the material with the wipes in the usual way.
The product must be stored between 5°C and 45°C, protected from sunlight.Reuse diluted product within 3
- Never mix the products with other detergents.
- After cleaning, pour the remainder of the solution down the different drains. The probiotics that are
present, are still very useful for keeping the drains and grease traps clean.